College Scholarship Program
Please fill in the information below to submit your application for the 2020-2021 CollegeDrive Scholarship Competition.
CollegeDrive Test Prep and Tutoring held an Essay Competition where the winner receives a $1500 scholarship. We requested a short essay describing a person or event that has impacted you. We are excited to announce that Leah Boskovich, a student at Dana Hills High School in Dana Point, CA is this year’s winner, chosen out of 500 wonderful entries. Leah plans to study biology at The University of Oklahoma and pursue a career in Genetics. She is excited (and hopeful!) to move into the dorms in August and attend classes in the Fall. Her winning essay will be posted soon on the CollegeDrive blog page.
About This Scholarship
As an education company committed to preparing students for their future, CollegeDrive celebrates educational opportunities and recognizes the importance of higher education in helping individuals reach their greatest potential. To demonstrate our commitment, we are pleased to announce this year’s CollegeDrive Competition, the winner of which will receive a $1,500 college scholarship. To compete for the scholarship, students must complete the application and submit an essay (500 words or less), video or audio (4 minutes or less), meme, poster, graphic design, public service announcement or other creative expression that addresses the following prompt:
Tell us about a moral dilemma you have faced in your life and how you handled it.
(For social media posts, you must include #CollegeDriveScholarship.)
About CollegeDrive Test Prep and Tutoring
One scholarship of $1,500 will be awarded to a high school senior or graduate with plans to attend college in the Fall of 2021.
- Must be a high school senior or graduate with plans to attend college in the Fall of 2021.
- For social media posts, you must include #CollegeDriveScholarship. If possible, please also provide a direct link to your post on social media in the form above.
Deadline and Notification
- Application Due: March 1, 2021
- Winner Notified: April 15, 2021
- For a submission to be considered, it must not contain any inappropriate images, language, or content.
- Eligibility for the competition requires a completed application form (above) and qualifying submission.
- Submissions must be received by 11:59 PM MST on Monday, March 1, 2021.
- Essays may be submitted by email (CDScholarships@BaronEd.com) or via the online application above.
- All other submissions must be posted on one of the following platforms: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok, along with #CollegeDriveScholarship.
Judging Criteria / Selection Process
- Fresh point of view
- Emotional impact
- Literary style, grammar and spelling
- Thoughtfulness and maturity
- Winner will be notified on or around April 15, 2021.
- The decision of the CollegeDrive selection board is final.
- The scholarship winner agrees to allow CollegeDrive the right to publish the entrant’s name, photograph images, all personal and other information (including general locations) for the purpose of CollegeDrive and the competition’s publicity, promotion, and news (including use in broadcast media, printed publications, editorial and PR activities, and online).
- The CollegeDrive Scholarship Competition is not open to employees of the firm or their family members.
- The decision of the judges is FINAL and is not subject to review.
- The prize is exclusively for the winner and is neither transferrable nor exchangeable.
- All submissions remain the property of the scholarship candidate. CollegeDrive assumes no ownership rights.