Please fill in the information below to submit your application for the 2020-2021 CollegeDrive Scholarship Competition.
We are excited to announce that the CollegeDrive Scholarship Competition winner for 2022 is McKenzie Pilgrim!
McKenzie is from Georgia and has plans to attend University of North Georgia. Her goal is to major in Sociology so she can one day pursue a career in social services. She has always told herself that no matter what she did, she wanted to be able to give back to the people who have always helped her. This way, she finally can. We are confident that McKenzie has nothing but a bright future ahead of her where she will make an impactful difference in the lives of many individuals!
About This Scholarship
As an education company committed to preparing students for their future, CollegeDrive celebrates educational opportunities and recognizes the importance of education in helping individuals reach their greatest potential. To demonstrate our commitment, we are pleased to announce this year’s CollegeDrive Competition, the winner of which will receive a $1,500 scholarship that can be used in any way to enhance your education. To compete for the scholarship, students must complete the application and submit an essay (250-500 words in length) or video (4 minutes or less) addressing the following prompt:
Tell us about a time when your beliefs were challenged. How did this experience change you?
(For video submissions, you must include #CollegeDriveScholarship and a link to CollegeDrive.com/scholarship.)
About CollegeDrive Test Prep and Tutoring
One scholarship of $1,500 will be awarded to a high school student or graduate with plans to further their education.
- Must be a high school student or graduate with plans to further their education.
- For video submissions, you must include #CollegeDriveScholarship and a link to CollegeDrive.com/scholarship.
Deadline and Notification
- Application Due: March 2, 2022
- Winner Announced: April 13, 2022
- For a submission to be considered, it must not contain any inappropriate images, language, or content.
- Eligibility for the competition requires a completed application form (above) and qualifying submission.
- Submissions must be received by 12:00 AM MST on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
- Essays and links to video entries must be submitted via the online application above.
- All video submissions must be posted to YouTube, Vimeo or one of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or TikTok and must include #CollegeDriveScholarship and a link to CollegeDrive.com/scholarship. Video posts must be made public.
Judging Criteria / Selection Process
- Fresh point of view
- Emotional impact
- Thoughtfulness and maturity
- Winner will be notified on or around April 13, 2022.
- The decision of the CollegeDrive selection board is final.
- The scholarship winner agrees to allow CollegeDrive the right to publish the entrant’s name, photograph images, all personal and other information (including general locations) for the purpose of CollegeDrive and the competition’s publicity, promotion, and news (including use in broadcast media, printed publications, editorial and PR activities, and online).
- The CollegeDrive Scholarship Competition is not open to employees of the company or their family members.
- The decision of the judges is FINAL and is not subject to review.
- The prize is exclusively for the winner and is neither transferrable nor exchangeable.
- All submissions remain the property of the scholarship candidate. CollegeDrive assumes no ownership rights.